Job Title: Assistant Producer
Rebellion Oxford are currently looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Producer. You will work alongside and assist the producer in managing the development of the project, keeping the team positive, informed and focused whilst providing support to keep the game moving forward.
2 years’ relevant working experience is required, either in a professional games environment or another creative digital production field. Project management experience with a good understanding of scheduling, planning, tracking and resource allocation would be a benefit. Games experience is not essential if you are a motivated and organised individual keen to move into the games industry and have some project management experience. This role would also suit a junior developer with a good grounding in the development process who wants to move more into the scheduling and reporting side of things.
- Work closely with game producers and the rest of the production team
- Ongoing assessment of production plans and the ability to deliver on them
- Schedule elements of the project with the assistance of the art, design and programming team members and manage communication and deliverables between these people
- Day-to-day tracking, updating and reporting of schedules and issue tracking database
- Day-to-day support of the development team and assisting in co-ordination
- Involvement in key meetings, organising, document production, milestone deliverable assessment and tracking action points
- Perform well under pressure, resolving issues and meeting production objectives and deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, and MS Word (existing MS Project knowledge beneficial)
- Excellent teamwork, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly clear and accurate verbal and written language, contributing to good working relationships throughout the Rebellion team
- Highly organised and dependable with a positive, helpful, “can-do” attitude
- Able to schedule and plan ahead, setting and prioritising objectives, inspiring, supervising and delegating where necessary in order to deliver results
- Strong problem solving skills, able to troubleshoot and think outside the box
- Self-confident and motivated, able to cope well and act decisively and sensitively under pressure
- Determined to make both a great game and a great work environment
How To Apply
To apply for this job, or register your interest for future jobs, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
remember to include your CV, completed application form (click here to download
) and portfolio link.
Rebellion can only consider applicants who can provide examples of their work, and who can legally work in the UK.
In addition to practical skills, all successful applicants are:
- Team players, with good communication skills
- Capable of taking direction
- Self motivated and disciplined
- Passionate about games!